Katia Hard Case for HP Sprocket Portable Photo Printer. Hp Sprocket Case, Also fits Polaroid ZIP Mobile Printer/ ZINK Zero Ink Printing Technology/ Polaroid Snap Instant Digital Camera (Rosa)
- ENGINEERED TO - Katia hard case is designed for Polaroid ZIP Mobile Printer w/ZINK Zero Ink Printing Technology, it also can be used for HP Sprocket Portable Photo Printer.
- COMPREHENSIVE PROTECTION- Soft sleeve strap built-in can fix your printer, prevent the printer from moving up and down. Buffer layer can isolate the collision of small things from your printer.
- INTERNAL POCKET - The EVA carrying case has 3 internal pockets, including one mesh pockets with zipper. You can put charger, money, credit card, printer films and other small accessories.
- MULTIPLE CARRYING WAY - The travel case comes with handle belt. You can hang it on your hand or put into the handbag, luggage to carry it everywhere.
- EVA SHELL - The carrying case is made of premium hard EVA. It provides excellent protection, waterproof, water resistant & moisture proofing & dust-proof.
The Katia carrying case can be suitable as a birthday present, Christmas gifts and other gifts to your favorite daughter, granddaughter, girlfriend, sister, friends and so on. All of the Kaita products are made from the highest quality materials to ensure their longevity and excellence in performance.
People who have Polaroid ZIP Mobile Printer w/ZINK Zero Ink Printing Technology or HP Sprocket Portable Photo Printer
-In addition to the position for printer, it also has 3 internal pockets to put charger, money, credit card, printer films and other small accessories.
-The carrying case is made of premium hard EVA. It can provide excellent protection for your printer.
approx 13.5 x 6 x 9 cm
approx 8 x 4.5 x 12.7 cm
1 x Katia carrying case
|Processor||2 GHz XScale|
|Hard Drive||2 MB|
|Item Model Number||Katia194-kdcn|
|Item Weight||299 g|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||15 x 7 x 5 cm|
|Computer Memory Type||SDRAM|
|Hard Drive Interface||Ultra2 Wide SCSI|
|Shipping Weight||90.7 g ()|
|Date First Available||20 January 2018|