32-55" inch 35kg Full Motion Tilt Swivel TV Wall Bracket Black FMWB115M
- Lightweight and easy to adjust, this bracket can be pulled approximately 44cm away from the wall!
- This full-motion bracket sits 9cm from the wall when retracted, for ventilation & room for cables
- With 12 degrees of forward tilt & 45º of horizontal swivel each way, combat irritating screen glare.
- This bracket will support TVs with VESA mounting holes up to 600 x 400mm & weighing up to 35kg!
- Suitable for Australian studs. Includes mounting hardware for timber studs & concrete/brick walls.
For Australian Homes
If mounting on plasterboard walls it is essential that this bracket (like all brackets) is fixed to timber studs.This bracket is designed to be compatible with Australian standard 600mm stud spacings and 450mm stud spacings. Note that many other brackets on the market are unable to span the more common 600mm studs. Can also be mounted on brick or concrete walls.
Screws / Bolts
Includes a variety of screws/bolts which are suitable formostinstallations. Unfortunately, due to the large range of TV brands and models available, we're unable to guarantee that the included fixings will suiteveryTV.
Low Profile "Slimline" Design
Most of the other brackets which can tilt forwards and also pivot/swivel left and right are quite bulky and can't fold up very compactly, making it difficult to position your TV close to the wall. This bracket doesn't have that problem: it can fold back to within 90mm of the wall. However some manufacturers recommend that LCDs and plasmas are not to be mounted within a certain distance from the wall due to heat and ventilation concerns.
Horizontal Swivel/Pivot (Left/Right)
This bracket allows you to swivel/pivot your TV up to approximately 45 degrees to the left and right. Please note that larger TVs may be limited to an angle smaller than 45 degrees.
Vertical Tilt (Downward)
This bracket allows you to tilt your TV forwards to a maximum of approximately 12 degrees.
Will it fit my screen?
The four threaded mounting holes on the back of your TV need to be:
- No more than 600mm apart side to side.
- No more than 400mm apart top to bottom.
Maximum TV weight capacity is 35kg.
|Item Weight||7.96 Kg|
|Shipping Weight||8 Kg|
|Date First Available||10 November 2017|