CHILLY TV Antenna Indoor HD Digital TV Antenna with 80 Miles Long Range Amplifier HDTV Signal Booster Upgraded Version-10ft Coax Cable (Black)
- Free For Life: Never pay your cable or satellite for television again! The antenna will save your time, energy and money. The indoor HDTV digital antenna is specially designed for receiving digital over-the-air (OTA) TV broadcasts from local television stations and can pull in all of your local news, weather, sitcom, kids and sports programming with no monthly contract or bills. Just plug it in to your television and let the antenna do all the work
- The best amplified indoor HDTV antenna to receive signals from broadcast towers -- WAAO indoor HDTV antenna has a 80-plus-miles range rating. In our metropolitan location tests, however, that's more than the average channels received by our amplified antennas, better than every other antennas we've tested.
- Receives free high definition TV broadcast signals (such as ABC, CBS, NBC, Fox, The CW, and PBS). Support format: 720p, 1080i, 1080p & Frequency Range: VHF 47-230MHz, UHF 470-862MHz.
- 10FT long cable: Makes it easier for you to place it in your house to get the best reception, if your televisions are quite far away from windows.
- High performance - extremely lightweight paper thin design,you can hide it behind the TV, lay flat on table; stick it high on window (stand moisture weather or exposed to sunshine). It'll pull in hundreds of crystal clear digital & HD shows! It can be safely painted to match any home decorations without affecting reception or signal loss.
Reception Range: 80 miles
Working Frequency : VHF(172-240Mhz) \ UHF(470-860Mhz)
Current Consumption : 20mA
Operation Temperature : -45 ~ 85?
Storage Temperature : -45 ~ 85?
Compatible with 720p, 1080i, 1080p/ ATSC
VSWR : ?1.5
Impedence : 75 ?
LNA Gain : 25dB
Connectors : F Male
Cable : 1.5C-2V / Black L=4M
Polarization ? Linear
Voltage : 5V
Power Supply Connector : USB
1 x TV Antenna
1 x manual
1 x IEC Adapter
|Item Weight||290 g|
|Shipping Weight||290 g|
|Date First Available||1 December 2017|